Saturday, January 16, 2010

Digital Camera Videos To Dvd Right To The Point Does Anyone Have One Of Those Pure Digital Point & Shoot Video Cameras?

Does anyone have one of those Pure Digital Point & Shoot video cameras? - digital camera videos to dvd right to the point

Point & Shoot is a video camera and is manufactured by Pure Digital. I bought it at Target for $ 100. At first I thought it was really good because it's so easy to use, available on the computer / e-mail and video. OK, now here is the problem: For the videos you've created a DVD, you should use the camera on the CVS (CVS take only), and put them on DVD for your website at a few dollars. "Now hold Eh, it's a little money - $ 13.00 per DVD for 30 minutes if I am up to $ 13 every time the thing is full will have to spend (it's 30 min. Should buy) Perhaps a better video Camera!

My question is: Are there any around this? Is it possible on the DVD itself? When I try to burn a disc in my computer that says "this is an AVI file and can also be too big." Can I send files, I can burn me, then?

O: Is there a cheap video camera there better than you can put videos on your computer and burn to DVD?

1 comment:

Chuckie said...

If you can download the AVI file on your computer, you can use a DVD-authoring software like Nero to burn video to DVD.

Post a Comment