Friday, November 6, 2009

Boys Get Wedgie By Girls New Nickname In High School (wedgie Boy) Help!?

New nickname in high school (wedgie boy) help!? - boys get wedgie by girls

Ok, so I had a bad week lol. It all started earlier in the week. I was getting in the class and Bendin my book out of my closet. I think the belt of my underwear showed aa young girl went with the words "Nice tighty whiti. Laugh, but he asked for a couple of guys who come, who went to take my tighty whiti. Everyone has a good laugh about. I thought It was so off, I tried, he was not. I have another song of the day Sunday, then the next day a little more in the gym. Also during the practical question that I received few. It is not easy with tighty whiti in the ass, run! But the real problem, now I am a "wedgie boy" famous for girls and boys. What should I do? "I know that if I move to go on a Monday, we not my clothes back!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Go Commando.

Queen.P. said...

Poor you! Horribles Some kids do things sometimes, but just do not get to you. Boxers wear the T-shirt and the belly will not be able to maintain their underwear.

We hope you are sorted!

Lauren J said...

They are good boxers
maybe some nice style or just a color

or see if someone you wedgie walk
and if people call u
ignore
im sure that they get tierd after a while:)

bgnteen said...

Use the boxers, and if the people that wedgie you fat, give whiti wedgie Weisser, because there is a possibility that whiti to wear white.

Post a Comment