Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pain In Lower Leg More Condition_symptoms What Are Possible Causes For My Lower Back And Leg Pain?

What are possible causes for my lower back and leg pain? - pain in lower leg more condition_symptoms

I am 22 years old and about a year ago, I had worse back pain. I do not play sports, and there were no casualties in the region. It comes and goes, but it causes more pain and now is pain in the legs. The pain is worse when I lie down at night and a sharp pain radiating a dull pain. The pain in the legs can feel the nerve pain and made my legs very weak and have no trouble walking at times. I also have this strange tingling in my lower body and makes your legs weak and my knees buckle. I went to several doctors and was told he had a muscle pain at first, I said the exercise, and he gave me some anti-inflammatory drugs. None of it worked, and donations and X-ray CT is my schedule for Monday. I'm pretty nervous and did not say doctory know what it does not know without the test results and what could be the problem. Anyone who has similar experiences and can tell me what it was or no idea what could be?

1 comment:

L said...

could be a nerve caused by a herniated disc.

Post a Comment