Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mandi How Do You Like My Poem Ode To My Dog Mandi, Though Its Not Complete?

How do you like my poem Ode To My Dog Mandi, though its not complete? - mandi

I like your eyes of love in his eyes
And your kisses are truly warm
How to triumph in Squeak Toys
If you win a tug of war

The moist, black button nose
And his tail
I love it when they welcome me
And the brightness of the toes

The bell that every time you zoom ring
It is to hear a sound that I enjoy more
To see the beautiful brown eyes
And the cream ears

2 comments:

Leslie J said...

I think it is a wonderful poem! And I saw the feet of dogs too bright:) A sense of brilliance is to "move with grace. Your poem is a very good impression of your dog Mandi - his appearance and his personality and his relationship with her. Particularly appealed me, the unexpected ending to her and the cream-colored, ears - even if they say it is not yet complete!

Jenn said...

Nathan, I think we have a mind ... My first thought when reading this poem is ....." dogs toe Do not Blink! "
I am a dog lover ... I 4 A greyhound that I rescued ... Rat terrier one that I saved .. a border collie, that I was adopted, and God alone knows what may be a sub Weiner Dog, Beautiful Girl, I found in the forests of hunger, about 4 weeks, flea / tick and got into the final period. I know everthing about what you know about dogs ... I can sympathize with ya, no doubt ..... But I feel that is the flow of your poem everywhere ..... The first verse is great. .. Once you are .... Read what you wrote) (the first line and compared with the rest of the poem ... Not so good ????? Yes?
.... I know I feel for my dogs .. You look at me when I'm sad .... I know you follow me around to know, without knowing what is wrong, only to know that something is. .. I was at the foot of my bed for the children when they are sick ... groan when I cry and jump when I'm happy ...
Put more feeling in it!!!!!!!!!!
What does your friend really for you? ... You really feel for you ?...... stop, so black and white .... reach the emotional part of it .....

Post a Comment