Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cervical Mucus Period Due Today What Does It Mean When Your Cervix Is High Period Due On The 29th Of April Please Help?

What does it mean when your cervix is high period due on the 29th of april please help? - cervical mucus period due today

I did not noticed that my cervix is not highly difficult today, but really soft, I'm a little lotion cloudy mucus just not as much stretch my ovulation was on 14 anyone know what I am oh yeah I tried to understand, thank you
What position should be in my neck to my day.

1 comment:

Kat L said...

The cervix may change his position not only during the month, but also during the day that ticks the same time of day?
Are you monitoring the fertility signs such as temperature BB? You can actually ovulate later than usual mark of 14 days? It is good to check other signs of fertility.
More and high collar, if they become pregnant or who are at the beginning to about 2-3 days in advance and fall remains low.
Good luck and remember to wait for a pregnancy test too early or perhaps unduly disappointed, until 3-5 days after a missed period for the results of the "real".

Post a Comment