Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ohio Drivers License Renewal Online Why Would A DMV Mail You Your Drivers License?(Michigan Residents)?

Why would a DMV mail you your drivers license?(Michigan residents)? - ohio drivers license renewal online

My husband and I moved to Michigan. When he test for a license in Michigan, which is sent to us, instead of getting it for us now. From where I am (Ohio), if we do get a license, they both of us. Then, a little confused. Can you e-mail when renewing their license or to him at the time of renewal?

4 comments:

Shockey Monkey said...

Is to ensure that they do not live in the new direction.
The same applies to me from Florida to North Carolina.

juanita7... said...

The same goes for Houston. Be the license via e-mail, and also their number.

"tre-dou... said...

I'm from Michigan, and I know that you will mail your new license when it is time to renew

Chris J said...

Some states do not have the technology to give your location.

Post a Comment