Saturday, February 13, 2010

Candida Penis Test Sores Mouth And Penis HSV1 But Negative For HSV2?

Sores mouth and penis HSV1 but negative for HSV2? - candida penis test

I slept with this woman for a few months ago, when I wanted some testicles and pain in the body of the penis. Became blood and pain at the same time, he had his lips cracked. I went to the doctor and the swab results are negative. Then I had a blood test for every disease at 3 months after the pain of the penis) (tingling and burning. This test was only positive for HSV1. The problem is that my penis head is still burning 6 months later and can not seem to masturbate with lotion especially worse really.

I have a vague, but the moth again 2 years
and my neck bothers me that the night is now back in 5 years

I thought it would be naive, but I have no pain in abdomen
What is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HSV1 is the herpes simplex mouth or waist and above the genitalia is HPV2 or below the waist, ask your doctor to test for other things.

Anonymous said...

HSV1 is the herpes simplex mouth or waist and above the genitalia is HPV2 or below the waist, ask your doctor to test for other things.

Post a Comment