Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Programs For Church Anniversary Will The Catholic Church Marry Us If We Have Already Been Married In A Civil Ceremony?

Will the Catholic church marry us if we have already been married in a civil ceremony? - programs for church anniversary

My husband and I were planning a big wedding. My husband has also received all the sacraments through the diocese program in our community. Unfortunately, I was very ill and was diagnosed with lupus. I had to give up my job and I lost my health insurance. My husband wanted him to add, however, he needed to do to a marriage certificate. We escaped to tell someone to notice. Finally, we share the news and our families were very happy for us and wanted a church wedding to follow plan. We married 3 years and has a handsome son of 15 months. We wanted to receive the sacrament of holy matrimony on the anniversary of our 4 years, but we were told we would not be a mass wedding, because we are already married. If the church does not recognize civil marriages to be technically not married then. Right? If this is the case that we can not allow our Nuputal Mass. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment