Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures Of Scabies Track Scarlet Fever? Scabies? Pityriasis?

Scarlet fever? Scabies? Pityriasis? - pictures of scabies track

He had a sore throat in February. Toward the end of my round of antibiotics, he developed a rash on my arms. It burns, but dry, scaly and red and ugly. It spread to his legs and torso. I thought of scarlet fever, and how can I find annoying, I ignored. One of the ladies at work said it sounded like "what you get after a throat infection. Finally, in June, I told myself, 'Wow, I had this rash for a very long time" and again) in the (same doctor. He said that the fever was not red, it was pityriasis rosea, and prescribed an oral steroid. The problem is that I have taken steroids and had no objections. I also read on pityriasis it is very rare for this period (7 months). So, I'm sitting here and trying toKnowing what might be hell. The attempt to see a diagnosis of pictures on the Internet is almost impossible, I saw seems to have any outbreak. I saw pictures of scarlet fever, have scabies, pink, secondary syphilis, either, as I do.

So please, can someone tell me how they differ from each other? The rash on my arms, legs and belly and a little on the hands and feet. Not good in my back, face, neck, palms or soles. Besides the attractive, not really bother me, no itching or pain. He came at the end of my round of antibiotics for sore throat. If it makes a difference, I had a further severe sore throat for about a week later, but treated wianalgesic or salt water and left.

Should I go to the doctor for an exam or follow his advice to "wait it out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scabies itch very badly and is caused by mites.

If you are the palate of scarlet fever, you get the "strawberry tongue have" - the tongue is red and swollen, are in it - like a strawberry.

Pityriasis is inflamed and appears to shed on the skin () not only in the scalp or hair.

Could be a reaction to antibiotics. Ask your pharmacist or online at the link below.

Post a Comment