Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Long Will Trolling Marine Battery Last How Long Will My Trolling Motor Last On A Brand New Deep Cycle Marine Battery ?

How long will my trolling motor last on a brand new deep cycle marine battery ? - how long will trolling marine battery last

This is an engine for the small, and a new battery amp nominal 65 hours.

How do I know how much will it take?

I need to know for a camping trip, I'll go this weekend. I take two batteries, but the weight would be a problem on a boat 10 'John.

3 comments:

jtexas said...

Prices MotorGuide 12V engines make up about 48 A peak. Steady state is that I plan to about half of that what you were looking for about 2 hours use of continuous use, until your battery is 80 percent higher.

My last camp was 3 days / 2 nights with a machine-12V 46 pounds of thrust, the battery of 100 ampere-hours, not too windy, fish, 1 night, every morning and every evening (mid-) day too hot. When I returned, the battery was exhausted, about 65percent. I'm so easy to draw on the engine, but.

dumdum said...

This will depend on how much you pull the engine of the machine. Run it at lower speeds, not fighting the wind, go with the wind, if possible. It should last two days of fishing, if your baby. They are not in the fishing non-stop 12 hours a day, but in the morning, afternoon, etc. I have a boat house, and I have a lot of two fishing trips a day before a battery of 16-foot boat. So I think you can do it.Good luck!

captainc... said...

It depends on how you run. I pushed a yacht of 500 pounds with a drive motor and a small gel batteries, and about 45 minutes on medium. I do not expect much more than 1 h up with each battery. A time trial will tell the true story. To take into account a variety of variables. Perhaps you have your engine should be put in a garbage can full of water and see how long a fully charged battery? In this way, you are not sure if the water ...

Post a Comment