Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Turmeric Stains On Wood Turmeric Stain On Wooden Slab In Kitchen?

Turmeric stain on wooden slab in kitchen? - turmeric stains on wood

I use turmeric in my Indian cooking. Turmeric water is diluted to the tile kitchen, which is wooden shed here. I have tried to clean the next day, when he engaged in a work. Stains seeped into the wood. Today when I tried to have lemon juice and rub with soap and clean, in part, the spots disappeared, but some places still. Tiled kitchen, I think it is a sheet laminate on the surface of the wood. There are a few scrath because the cursor is used to wash dishes. There is a paste that will be used to enable them to remove scratches. Some spots are visible, I can remove without damaging the wood a little more? This is a rented house in the U.S., if you want to remove the stains, it will not cost me if I leave a bomb. Please share. I saw an ad where it has been proposed, some other hydrogen peroxide. Would they be on the sheet of laminated wood. Are there other resources, please suggest.

4 comments:

hah said...

409 provides the clean stains from my clothes that others can not or do not try to scrub that have alittle money in it and a little dust, but not enough to damage the wood .... these things always happen to me luck ...

caroline... said...

How much water, something like washing powder and cook and scrub the stain very heavily used (my mother for tea stains in cups and burnt bits in the bottom of pans) - maybe worth a try ...

fourplum... said...

Try to leave a cream cleaner such as Jif or actionfoam oxygen to the hearing and on the spot. try a damp cloth on the spot with another dry towel on the hot plate, then take turmeric. Oils in the wood and turmeric. Good luck

IamMARE said...

Although I was not tired, I've heard that if you press to cut a lemon, the juice timber and let the juice - or lemon cut - sitting at the table at night, which should spot "washed" out.

I do not know if this is the rest of the timber be milled in the area or not. You can catch the stone and let it sit outside of bleach in the sun?

Good luck. You may have to go the hardware store, buy a piece of foil and replace. Sorry: (

Post a Comment